Model：Vacuum Brazing Furnace 966
Category：Vacuum brazing furnace
Applications：Brazing: Diamond tools | PCD/PCBN | Auto radiator, cooler, EGR, heat exchanger | Antenna | grinding wheels.Materials: High-temperature alloy, titanium, zirconium, niobium, aluminum, molybdenum equivalent, copper, nickel, gold, stainless steel.
Main Features：Effective work area: 900x600x600 mm. Maximum temperature: 1300℃. Heating Power: 150KVA. Ultimate vacuum: 8x10–4Pa. Dissimilar metal brazing. Pollution-free. Corrosion resistance. Longer life. High strength. Energy-saving. High Efficiency. Cost-saving.
Equipment model and main technical indicators:
The VF1300-966 vacuum furnace is a horizontal, single-chamber structure. It is composed of a furnace body, heating chamber, vacuum system, charging system, water cooling system, electric control, and power supply system.
· Power frequency: 50Hz
· Power supply voltage: 3-phase 380V
· Area size (mm): 900 (length) × 600 (width) × 600 (height)
· Furnace installed: ≤800kg (including tooling)
· Maximum temperature: 1300℃
· Temperature uniformity: ±5°C (empty furnace 800°C temperature measurement, uniform temperature rack is provided by the buyer)
· Temperature control accuracy: ≤±1℃
· Heating rate: The temperature rises from room temperature to 1100℃ in an empty furnace is less than 90min.
· Ultimate vacuum: ≤ 8x10–4Pa (empty furnace, cold state)
· Working vacuum: 10-3Pa (related to processing materials)
· Vacuum pumping rate: to working vacuum<30min (excluding diffusion pump preheating)
· Pressure rise rate: 0.4Pa/h (empty furnace, cold test)
· Maximum inflation pressure:<2bar (absolute pressure, inflation pressure adjustable)
· Heating power: 150KVA
· Cooling method: internal circulation cooling.
· Cooling fan: 22KW.